Thursday, April 30, 2009

Need A Cheap Top Web Hosting For Your Blog? Get Paid $20 To Use HostGator

I know we are familiar with hostgator. This site is one of the best hosting service in the net.. Let me share you a post of Miss Rose about this:)


Yes it’s right as you read it on the title…. Get Paid $20 To Host Your Blog With HostGator.

HostGator as we all know is one of the best, top, and cheapest web hosting services out there. It’s great for your wordpress blogs hosting, or any sites you want to host. Good services, cheapest prices, great support, etc…

Wither you need a hosting service, or have hosting already but thinking of switching your host…. This is my offer for you:

Get A Great Web Hosting with HostGator, that you may already have been thinking of, and Get Paid $20 for that!

Yes, I will pay you ==> $20 if you use my link to get your host with HostGator.

If you aren’t already a customer of Hostgator and are interested in one of there hosting, reseller, or dedicated server accounts, signup under my affiliate ID in this post, and I will send you $20 to your paypal after you’ve been a member for 2 months (You get first 2 months free basically unless you have a cheaper plan than it’s 3 - 4 months free).

Note: You SHOULD clear your cookies and cache BEFORE BUYING through my link. You should be my referral in order for me to pay you ;)

You can get basic accounts for ~$5 and unlimited hosting for under ~$7.95. I’d recommend going unlimited for the additional $2 if you already have a blog and plan on getting more domains. You could even rent or give some space to friends and family.

After signing up through my link bellow, comment here saying so, and I’ll note that to pay you your $20 price.

HostGator Top Web Hosting 2009

No comments: